View serene Japanese gardens with a host dressed in traditional Japanese clothing. See beautiful flowers, trees, fauna and displays.
Besides the beautiful gardens, there's a chance to learn about and try on traditional Japanese outfits, Japanese crafts for kids and adults, martial arts demonstrations, calligraphy, bonsai, chopstick lessons, Japanese flower arranging, Taiko Drums performances, origami and more.
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (daily, including weekends)
Located on the corner of 9th Avenue South and Mayor Magrath Drive
(Next to Henderson Lake) in Lethbridge
Less than an hour drive from the Temple:
- Head west on 3 Ave W
- Turn right onto 3 St W
- Turn right onto 1 Ave W/AB-5 E
- Turn left onto AB-2 N/AB-5 E (signs for Lethbridge/Fort Macleod)
- Turn right onto AB-5 E (signs for Magrath/Lethbridge)
- Keep right to continue on Mayor Magrath Dr S/AB-5 E
- Destination is on the right