Whether you want to learn how the body and brain works, dive into the world of robotics or interact with RoboThespian, watch a show in the environment gallery, discover space and universe, or play in Discoveryland, you'll find all of this and more at the World of Science. There's also highly-rated featured exhibits that change frequently, so you'll always find something new to see.
Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Summer Hours Beginning Saturday, June 27
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Westmount Transit Centre is located near TELUS World of Science - Edmonton.
Less than a 15 min. drive from the Temple:
- Head east on 53 Ave NW toward 143 St NW
- Turn right onto the Whitemud Drive W ramp
- Merge onto AB-2 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the 149 Street exit
- Continue onto 149 St NW
- Turn right onto 87 Ave NW
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto 142 St NW
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on 142 St NW
- Continue straight to stay on 142 St NW
- Museum is on the right