A mostly Italian menu with upscale twists to the usual entrees. Fat Olive's can make even the most modest sandwich sound appetizing. One example is the Roasted Chicken Club. Roasted chicken with melted swiss, black forest ham, tomatoes and cucumbers all topped with a drizzle of creamy garlic herb dressing. The fresh salads are just as appetizing. Try the Mediterranean with romaine, feta cheese, kalamata olives, tomatoes, red onions and a lemon pepper vinaigrette. Extra special care is given to each creation coming out of the kitchen. For a more substantial dinner, they offer a range of creative pizzas, seafood and pasta. The Cannelloni is delicious with fresh made pasta filled with garlic ricotta, mozzarella, roasted chicken, spinach, bacon and alfredo sauce.
Monday 11AM - 8:30PM Tuesday 11AM - 8:30PM Wednesday 11AM - 8:30PM Thursday 11AM - 8:30PM Friday 11AM - 8:30PM Saturday 4PM - 8:30PM Sunday Closed
Less than a 15 min. drive from the Temple:
- Head east on Gage Blvd toward Penny Royal Ave
- Turn left onto N Steptoe St
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Columbia Park Trail
- Slight right to merge onto WA-240 W toward I-182/Yakima
- Continue onto George Washington Way
- Turn left onto Williams Blvd. Restaurant is on the left.