Although they have several locations, Heritage remains a family-run restaurant serving up British style Fish and Chips. Choose from several different types of fish; halibut, cod, salmon, rainbow trout, tilapia, grouper and haddock to name a few. Sides include chips, mashed potatoes, poutine, rice, onion rings, coleslaw and more. Don't worry, not everything is fried. There's plenty of grilled fish choices - these platters all come with vegetables. Or, forgo the chips and add a salad. Besides fried and grilled fish, they offer more British-type specialties like Haggis, Shepards Pie, Gloucester Sausage and Black Pudding.
Open 7 days a week
11:00 am till 8:00 pm | Friday till 9:00 pm
About a 10 minute drive from the temple:
- Head northeast toward Bramalea Rd
- Turn right onto Bramalea Rd
- Turn right onto Bovaird Dr E/Peel Regional Rd 10
- Take the ramp onto ON-410 S
- Merge onto ON-410 S
- Take the Regional Road 107/Queen Street exit
- Turn right onto Queen St E (signs for Queen Street W)
- Turn left and left again into the area. Restaurant is on the left.