If you're visiting the Waterton Lakes National Park area, you may want to hold off on that bite to eat in Cardston as there's a few more choices inside the park or in the city of Waterton.
Here's a few of the options:
* The Taco Bar, http://watertontacos.wix.com/thetacobar, 403-915-2474
* Grizz Cafe & Steakhouse, https://www.facebook.com/GrizzSteakhouse, 403-512-3926
* The Royal Stewart Dining Room (inside the Prince of Wales Hotel), http://www.glacierparkinc.com/dining_detail.php?id=19#dining19, 403-859...
* Trappers Mountain Grill, 403-859-2445
* Wateron Golf Course Clubhouse Restaurant, 403-859-2601
* Pizza of Waterton, http://pizzaofwaterton.com/, 403-859-2660
* 49 Degrees North Pizza, http://www.49degreesnorthpizza.com/ , 403-859-3000
Waterton Lakes National Park is about a 30 minute drive from the Temple in Cardston.
- Head west on 3 Ave W
- Turn right onto 3 St W
- Turn left onto 1 Ave W/AB-5 W
- Continue to follow AB-5 W and signs into the park