Upscale Italian and French food inspired by local, fresh ingredients. For lunch, try a salad or one of the specialty pastas. The Hot Skillet Mac & Cheese is scrumptious featuring jumbo prawns, fontina & smoked gouda, lobster sauce and white truffle oil. You'll pay a little more for dinner, but it's worth a special night out. Try the hand-rolled Bolognese with slow cooked berkshire pork ragu and aged pecorino. Or, the Stuffed Organic Chicken with rougie foie gras mousse, medjool dates, red pepper rice and sage au jus.
If you're adventurous, visit on Tuesdays where the Chef has creative control over the entrees. There is no menu. The Chef whips up something inspired by the fresh ingredients of the day. Put your trust in the hands of the Chef and you may just find a new favorite that you may have never ordered.
* Closed Mondays
breakfast/lunch tues-fri 10-2pm | brunch sat & sun 10am-2pm | dinner tues-sun 5pm-close | mon closed
About a 20 min. drive from the Temple:
- Head west toward Rocky Ridge Rd NW
- Turn right onto Rocky Ridge Rd NW
- Turn left onto Rocky Ridge Blvd NW
- Turn left onto Rockyvalley Dr NW
- Turn left onto 12 Mile Coulee Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Crowchild Trail NW/AB-1A E
- Continue straight onto Crowchild Trail NW
- Use the right lane to take the Alberta 1 E/16 Avenue N ramp to Alberta 1A E
- Merge onto 16 Ave NW/Trans-Canada Hwy/AB-1 E
- Turn right onto 10 St NW
- Restaurant is on the right